Whisky Auctioneer reserves the right to accept or reject any bottles/items at our own discretion. We do not accept the following items for auction:
- Cream liqueurs
- Home-made merchandise
- Items which could contain risk to our customers, for example liqueur chocolates
- All unofficial miniature re-bottlings, with the exception of Perfect Measure and Drinks by the Dram.
- Items that have exceeded “Use by” or ”Best before” dates.
- Merchandise or non-rum ephemera, with the exception of original artworks, books or items of historical significance.Items which could contain risk to our customers, for example liqueur chocolates
- Cask Ends.
- Glassware or ceramics that are not packaged as part of an original gift set (glasses, jugs, empty decanters, etc).
- Unsealed bottles originally sold with a sealed closure.
- Bottles that we believe to be counterfeit, or where we have reasonable doubts regarding their authenticity.
- At present we cannot accept miniature bottles at our office in Germany
Rum Auctioneer reserves the right to accept or reject any bottles at their own discretion.