We have made some changes to our auction services to ensure that we are supporting our Sellers in the best way that we can.
As part of these changes our core services will now extend to our EU office.
These changes will be implemented fully for our April auction (live 2 April), but EU-based sellers can get bottles to us now to ensure inclusion.
Through utilising both our UK and EU offices, we have been able to structure our services in a way that:
- Simplifies the process of selling at auction
- Removes barriers for customers buying at auction
- Ensures that we are providing an industry leading auction experience for all
WHAT DOES THIS MEAN FOR YOU?
- If you are a seller based in the EU your bottles will only be sold from our EU office. Our March auction (live Friday 26th March) will be the first to feature lots sold from our EU office but we can take your bottles now in anticipation of this auction.
- If you are a seller based in the UK or Rest of World, your bottles will only be sold from our UK office.
HOW WILL THIS STRUCTURE BENEFIT YOU?
- Access to the widest global audience of buyers
- Minimal or no customs barriers to offering your items at auction
- No matter where you are in the world you can sell your bottle with us on one platform
GETTING YOUR BOTTLES TO US?
We can let you know how best to get your bottles to us and ensure that they are directed to the correct office. Submit a form with your bottle details here and we will be in touch.